- Product Description
The Performance Series Printers Feature
- Easy ERP integration - a benefit that derives from a true PCL5 thermal barcode printer. Middleware applications are no longer necessary within printer networks. All Performance printers are approved through the SAP® Printer Vendor Program.
- Media auto-loading and calibration to give printer operators freedom from complex and time consuming media setup.
- Laser and Inket printer users can realize the benefits of a ruggedized thermal barcode printer and reduce operating costs with seamless integration of a true PCL5 device.
- PCL5e standard language allows users to spend less time setting up printers and offers virtually endless application choices.
- Graphic color touchscreen display with an intuitive menu flow making the user interface and navigation seamless.
- Near Edge Printhead allows full use of the label giving customers the ability to design and code barcodes that support detailed information. The flexible multimedia printing allows labels to be printed on synthetics, tags, self-adhesives and plastics.
- Standard 300 dpi printhead with each Performance Series printer allows users to now benefit from a higher resolution printhead with better text, images and barcodes at a 203 dpi printhead price.
- Die cast frame and metal covers designed specifically for harsh work environments.
- 50 resident scalable fonts is the new standard in thermal barcode printing. No longer restricted to a limited font selection, users can create custom labels on-demand.
Performance Series Benefits Include
- Non-Proprietary PCL5 - The Performance Series offers PCL, a globally adopted standard/laser compatible printer language that allows easy integration into SAP and other network environments.
- Most Advanced Interface - The industry‚Äôs most intuitive color touchscreen makes set up and performance enhancements as simple as 1-2-3. The printer provides front panel print quality adjustments, auto media calibration and loading as well as ribbon tensioning controls.
- Options Galore! The Performance Series printers are available with numerous options to meet the most diverse requirements. Some of the options include internal rewinder, peeler and cutter, USB host, GP 1/0, 802.11 b/g, audio alarm and locking cover.
- Lowest Cost of Ownership - The Performance Series is available at a lower cost than comparable industrial printers and its durable design ensure years of reliable performance. The printer offers standard features that are typically options for competing printers. The Performance Series offers the best value proposition for high performance industrial printers.
Manufacturer Part Number PAD-00-48000000 DPI N/A Print Width N/A Durability N/A Printer Type N/A Print Method N/A Printer Communication N/A Media Handling N/A Flash Memory N/A RFID Capable N/A Real Time Clock N/A Black Line Sensor N/A Printhead Orientation N/A
p1115: 302 x 274 x 475 mm (11.9 x 10.8 x 18.7 in)
p1115s, p1125: 302 x 274 x 475 mm (11.9 x 10.8 x 18.7 in)
p1175: 302 x 339 x 475 mm (11.9 x 13.4 x 18.7 in) Weight:
p1115: 16.2 kg (35.7 lbs)
p1115s, p1125: 16.6 kg (36.5 lbs)
p1175: 19.3 kg (42.8 lbs) Construction: Solid aluminum die cast powder coated frame with metal side opening cover to load media with a large clear media window Safety: Media cover open warning Control Panel: Graphic 320 x 240 color touch screen display with wallpaper Clock: On-board, real-time clock with userreplaceable 3-year battery
Operating Temperature: 0˚C (32˚F) to 40˚C (104˚F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
Memory: 1725, p1115s: 64 MB Flash/64 MB SDRAM p1115, p1125: 32MB Flash/64 MB SDRAM
Paper-Low Sensor and Ribbon-Low Sensor:
Capable of paper-low notification
Printer Type: Direct thermal, (optional thermal transfer)
Flat-head, patent-pending automatic printheadpressure adjustment, (increases printhead life), printhead cooling fan*
Print Speed: P1115; 152 mms (6 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi) P1115s; 152 mms (6 ips), 24 mmps (600 dpi) P1125; 254 mms (10 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi) P1725; 254 mms (10 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi) *not available on p1115
Electrical: Universal (PFC-compliant) power supply 90-264 VAC; 47-63 Hz
Communication Ports (Standard): USB 2.0 Device, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
Communication Ports (Optional): Wireless module - 802.11 b/g, Applicator GP I/O & serial (RS-232C) port, USB host connection
Encryption Protocol: Wired and wireless connections – AES 256 for secure data transmission for healthcare, pharmaceutical, USA government and retail applications. Meets HIPPA and FIPS 170.210 and 140-02 encryptions requirements
Media Types: Roll-fed, die-cut, continuous labels: perforated or continuous tag/ticket stock 203 mm roll (8 in) max diameter on 76 mm (3 in) core wound out, fan-fold stock accepted.
Media Thickness Range: 0.08 mm (0.003 in) to 0.25 mm (0.01 in)
Top-Of-Form Sensor/Media Sensing: Double-sided, adjustable position for label gap, notch and reflective black mark on bottom or top of form.
Label Backfeed: For use with optional cutter & peel and present.
Ribbon: Core: 25.4 mm (1.0 in), Length: 600 m (1,968 ft); Coated-side-in and coated-side-out For optimum print quality and printer performance, use certified Honeywell media
Bar Codes: Aztec, Codabar, Code 128 Autoswitch, Code 128 Code Set A, Code 128 Code Set B, Code 128 Code Set C, Code 3 of 9, Code 93, DataMatrix, EAN-13, EAN-8, Extended Code 3 of 9, FIM, GS1 Databar (RSS), GS1- 128(UCC/EAN Code 128), HIBC, Interleaved 2 of 5 with a module 10 checksum, & shipping bearer bars, MicroPDF417, PDF-417, Planet, Plessey, Postnet, QR Code – Auto format, Telepen, UPC-A, UPC-E, UPS MaxiCode
Fonts: 50 Standard resident scalable fonts: Albertus Medium, Albertus Extra Bold, Antique Olive, Antique Olive Italic, Antique Olive Bold, Arial, Arial Italic, Arial Bold, Arial Bold Italic, Clarendon Condensed Bold, Coronet, Courier, Courier Italic, Courier Bold, Courier Bold Italic, Garamond Antiqua, Garamond Kursiv, Garamond Halbfett, Garamond Kursiv Halbfett, Letter Gothic, Letter Gothic Italic, Letter Gothic Bold, Marigold, CG Omega, CG Omega Italic, CG Omega Bold, CG Omega Bold Italic, CG Times, CG Times Italic, CG Times Bold, CG Times Bold Italic, CG Triumvirate Bold, CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, Times New Roman, Times New Roman Italic, Times New Roman Bold, Times New Roman Bold Italic, Univers Medium, Univers Medium Italic, Univers Bold, Univers Bold Italic, Univers Condensed Medium, Univers Condensed Medium Italic, Univers Condensed Bold, Univers Condensed Bold Italic, Symbol, Wingdings, OCR-B, OCR-A
Downloadable Font Types:True-Type, PCL Bitmap (300 dpi), or (600 psi on the p1115s)
PCL Macros: Multiple PCL macros can be stored in flash, overlay macros can be used and store in flash
Graphics: Full support of PCL5e & PCL6 and GL/2 graphics capability is provided. (Support of various host-based file formats such as .pcx, .bmp are not part of the PCL5e & PCL6 standard but are supported and converted by standard applications), Industry standard printer language HP PJL, HP PCL 5e, HP GL/2 and HP XL, printer languages with auto-language select in addition to extensions for barcode. Also provides standard bi-directional communications capabilities
Network/Software Support: DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, BOOTP, NTP, SSH, SNMP Robust MIB, embedded configurator, resident printer configuration tool, embedded network web pages.
Drivers: Windows® XP, Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 & 8.1; network management is done with the standard HP- compatible network management tools. Works with HP Openview®, Tivoli®; Network Time Protocol Rev 4 for Computer Security Log Management SP800-92
Apple: Works in MACBook Pro® with the HP
Laserjet® Series PCL4/5 driver
Linux and Unix: Cups Drivers
SAP®: SAP® ready. (device type YDM1120)