- Product Description
Niceware NLDP Software
The professional way to create error-free, compliant labels
NiceLabel Designer Pro offers all the layout and data features you need for high quality label design and error-free EasyForms printing.
Logging of print data and password access control provides you with security and a full audit trail of all labels printed.
Every feature you need for compliance labeling
NiceLabel Designer Pro includes all the layout and data tools you need to design labels, enabling easy compliance with industry standards. Unicode support enables you to design international labels with multiple languages on one label.
- Includes the latest pre-designed compliance label templates
- Supports over 70 barcode types (linear, 2D & composite)
- Advanced layout - rich text, curved text, paragraphs, line styles, grouping, shape fill, relative positioning, etc
- Advanced RFID tag support
EasyForms gives you simple error-free printing
EasyForms give your operator simple label printing, all within one form. Achieve error-free printing by reducing data-entry errors, label misprints and duplicate serial numbers associated with printing from multiple dialogue boxes or label design programs.
- EasyForms automatically builds print forms for each label you design
- Adjust the layout of EasyForms to fit your printing process in seconds
- Add graphics, logos and links for web pages to the print form
- Enlarge form elements for touch screen compatibility
Work with large databases
You already have your label data in a database, so why not use it to improve your labeling? Rather than create lots of near identical labels, design a few templates and connect them to your existing data.
- Combine records from two or more tables in a database using Joins
- Retrieve graphics from databases' blob fields
- Navigate the database and preview the label at design time
Easily create complex variables
Variable label data can come from as many sources as you need. Full serialization, including non-decimal serial numbers, custom barcode check digits, global variables, output masks, date/time arithmetic and scripting help you easily create complex variables.
Add Automation Easy to automate your label printing
Connect your label printers to your existing software applications and hardware devices without any customization.
Simply send existing label data through one of the many available connectivity methods to Automation Easy. It will extract the label data, merge it with a label design template, and print to a selected printer. Automation Easy is the fastest way to deploy accurate and consistent label printing without costly custom development.
More details on the Niceware NLDP Software below.
Manufacturer Part Number NLDP
NiceLabel Designer Pro
The advanced label designer for professional bar code and RFID labeling.
Includes complete database support, user and document security and integration options. A wide range of features and options makes this a powerful, but easy-to-use tool for any labeling requirement:
All features of NiceLabel Express
Complete database connectivity
Advanced label design and printing tracking
Linked fields and other data processing features
Visual Basic scripting Batch printing supporting header/tail label
Specialized bar code wizards for advanced compliance standards (HIBC, FACT, Transfer Syntax)
RF ID smart label interface
SAP R/3 export using native ITF format files
Complete stand-alone printing support
ActiveX programmer’s interface
NicePrint: Easy-to-use print only module
QuickPrint: Easy-to-use print only label selector
NiceData: Database management module
NiceMemMaster: Font and graphics download utility
NicePrintQueue: module to control printers and print jobs on the local computer
- -CPU: Intel or compatible x86 family processor
- -Memory: 256 MB or more RAM
- -Hard drive: 1 GB of available disk space
- -Operating system: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2
- -Display: 1024×768 or higher resolution monitor