- Product Description
Zebra FID-BABY-T-1-500 Wristband a self-laminating, direct thermal, polypropylene wristband, with an adhesive closure. This patient wristband by Zebra is perfect for use at specialized hospitals where the average patient stay exceeds 14 days. The Zebra Z-Band Fusion wristband has a self-laminating design, which protects the printed text and barcodes, so they are scannable up to 60 days. The advanced shape and design of the Z-Band Fusion wristband make assembly easy and allow the wristband to lie flat on the wrist to enable quick scanning, while providing superior patient comfort.More details on the Zebra FID-BABY-T-1-500 Wristband below.
Product Group Healthcare Z-Band Manufacturer Part Number FID-BABY-T-1-500 Product Name Z-Band Fusion Print Method Direct Thermal Label Width 1.75" Label Height 2.875" Zebra Label Material Z-Band Label Material Polypropylene Perforation Perforation Core Size 1" Core / Desktop Outside Diameter 5" OD Label Adhesive Adhesive-Closure Label Format Roll Label Sensing Gap Wound Out Labels per Roll 500 Labels Across 1 Full Case Quantity 2 Full Case Weight 7 Roll Weight 3.5 Label Color White Recommended Printer(s) Desktop
• Direct thermal patent-pending ultra-soft synthetic material
• Tamper-evident slits for security purposes.
• Provides superior image durability and tensile strength.
• Meets healthcare patient ID and safety goals (The Joint Commission), removes risk of data left on ribbons (HIPPA), and prevents medication and blood transfusion errors (FDA)
• Latex-free, waterproof, and resistant to smearing, abrasion, alcohol, mild cleaners and hand sanitizers such as Purell.
• Printed information is legible and scannable for up to 14 days.
• Considered to be MR-Safe since the wristbands do not contain metal