FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
– Customers rely on us for our industry experience, product knowledge, attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond for our customers. It truly is the little things that count. Being there when you need us. Troubleshooting your problems for you. Making the entire process easier. Being a reliable partner!
– It will ship from one of many warehouses across the country. Often times, a single product can be available in multiple locations, so we do our best to ship the product from location nearest to you. Depending on shipping cutoffs and whether the order is from the West or East coast, this may or may not be possible. At the end of the day, we want to get product to you in the quickest, most efficient way possible.
– In most cases, YES we can! We are a Zebra Authorized Service Provider (ZASP), along with as being a servicing dealer for other thermal printing manufacturers, such as Datamax, Intermec, Sato, Printronix, etc. With regards to mobile computers and bar code scanners, we can handle both minor and major repairs on these devices and help you decide whether or not a device is worth repairing or not. Learn More
– We require a credit card on all purchases made from first time customers. First time customers DO have the option of submitting a credit application for terms with submission of a purchase order. Upon approval, customers are extended a standard 30 day payment term for all orders with the submission of a purchase order.
– Orders placed prior to 1:00pm CST are guaranteed to ship out the same day providing the product(s) is in stock, however, often times we can ship out product up until 6pm CST. The rate at which you receive the product is completely up to you. All orders are shipped Best Way Ground unless otherwise specified. If you need something ASAP, you better ship it overnight!
– Most labels, tags and ribbons are packaged per case, however, most of the time, we can break a case and sell an individual item. That being the case, pardon the pun, you see the price per roll, even though we encourage you to purchase by the case, to keep things simple. Many companies will not do this, so that's why you just see a per case price.
– This is a rather complex question, but the short of it is, Direct Thermal (DT) labels require no use of a ribbon to transfer the ink onto a label and Thermal Transfer (TT) labels do. Also, keep in mind that a DT printer cannot accept TT labels, however, a TT printer can often do either or. If you don't know what you have or what you need, then reach out to us or CLICK HERE for more information.
– All returns, whether ordered incorrectly, received the wrong item, or defective/damaged product, need to be processed through our RMA portal. This ensures there is a paper trail and that it gets handled quickly.
– You can request a duplicate copy of your packing list by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– You can manage multiple shipping addresses under a single user, within your account. You can also have a master account and have each location order independently as well.
– Yes, you can do this either by entering it into the "freight collect" option at checkout or you can save it to your company's carrier accounts in your account profile, under account settings.
– If you have confirmed that your user name and password are correct, then there could be an issue with your browser settings or cookies on your system causing login or display problems.
– -That can depend on a variety of factors, such as the size, material or if it's pre-printed, but on average, it takes 10-15 business days. On the low end it could be 5 and the high end 25, so it just depends. Your sales rep will let you know during the quoting process.
– There is a 'Forgot your password?' link on the login page. There is a form for the user to fill in their email address and the server will email their password to them.