- Product Description
Zebra 10015358K Wristband an ultra-soft, flexible, direct thermal synthetic wristband with an adhesive closure. This thermal patient wristband offers excellent resistance to most hand sanitizers and has a tamper-evident tab for securement. Barcodes on wristband are scannable up to 14 days. Adult, pediatric and infant sizes available in white. The Zebra UltraSoft patient wristbands are latex-free and MR-Safe. Works with HC100 Wristband printer.More details on the Zebra 10015358K Wristband below.
Product Group Healthcare Z-Band Wristbands Manufacturer Part Number 10015358K Product Name Z-Band UltraSoft Print Method Direct Thermal Label Width 1" Label Height 6" Zebra Label Material Z-Band Label Material Polypropylene Perforation Perforation Core Size Cartridge / HC100 Label Adhesive Tamper-Evident Label Format Cartridge Wound Out Labels per Roll 300 Labels Across 1 Full Case Quantity 6 Full Case Weight 6 Roll Weight 1 Label Color White Recommended Printer(s) Zebra HC100
• Ultra-Soft wristband
• Adhesive closure
• Resistance to hand sanitizers such as Purell®
• Scannable up to 14 days
• Feature a silver antimicrobial coating that protects the wristband.
• Are scannable for up to 14 days.
• Are quick and easy for staff to print and securely fasten in less than a minute using an adhesive tab or color clip.
• Are made of polypropylene and vinyl. The direct thermal imaging chemistry is composed primarily of leuco dies and developers. The inks / varnishes used are UV varnishes and water based inks. There is no metal content in or on these particular patient identification bands. Therefore, Z-Band UltraSoft wristbands are considered to be MR-Safe.