- Product Description
Print patient information and barcodes directly on the wristband. Ultra-soft and flexible direct thermal polypropylene and vinyl wristband with a tamper-evident adhesive closure. Excellent resistance to most hand sanitizers. Scannable up to 14 days. Latex-free.
Product Name Zebra Z-Band UltraSoft Manufacturer Part Number N/A Print Method Direct Thermal Label Width 1" Label Height 11" Zebra Label Material Z-Band Label Material Polypropylene Perforation Perforation Core Size Cartridge / HC100 Label Adhesive Permanent Acrylic Label Format Cartridge Label Sensing N/A Label Finish N/A Wound Out Labels per Roll 175 Full Case Quantity 6 Roll Weight N/A Label Color Pink Recommended Ribbon No ribbon required Special Characteristics * Kit contains 6 wristband cartridges. Recommended Printer(s) Zebra HC100
• Ultra-Soft wristband
• Adhesive closure
• Resistance to hand sanitizers such as Purell®
• Scannable up to 14 days
In addition, Zebra’s Z-Band direct thermal wristbands:
• Feature a silver antimicrobial coating that protects the wristband.
• Are scannable for up to 14 days.
• Are quick and easy for staff to print and securely fasten in less than a minute using an adhesive tab or color clip.
• Are made of polypropylene and vinyl. The direct thermal imaging chemistry is composed primarily of leuco dies and developers. The inks / varnishes used are UV varnishes and water based inks. There is no metal content in or on these particular patient identification bands. Therefore, Z-Band UltraSoft wristbands are considered to be MR-Safe.