- Product Description
Zebra 10011954K Wristband
Print patient information and barcodes directly on the wristband. Soft and flexible direct thermal polypropylene wristbands with a permanent adhesive paper tab for securement. Excellent resistance to most hand sanitizers.More details on the Zebra 10011954K Wristband below.
Manufacturer Part Number 10011954K Product Name Zebra Z-Band Comfort Print Method Direct Thermal Label Width 1" Label Height 7" Zebra Label Material Z-Band Label Material Polypropylene Perforation Perforation Core Size Cartridge / HC100 Label Adhesive Permanent Acrylic Label Format Cartridge Wound Out Labels per Roll 500 Labels Across 1 Full Case Quantity 6 Full Case Weight 6 Roll Weight 1 Label Color White Recommended Printer(s) Zebra HC100
• Soft wristband
• Permanent acrylic adhesive tab
• Resistance to hand sanitizers such as Purell®
• Scannable up to 14 days
• Feature a silver antimicrobial coating that protects the wristband.
• Are quick and easy for staff to print and securely fasten in less than a minute using an adhesive tab or color clip.
• Are made of polypropylene and vinyl. The direct thermal imaging chemistry is composed primarily of leuco dies and developers. The inks / varnishes used are UV varnishes and water based inks. There is no metal content in or on these particular patient identification bands. Therefore, Z-Band Comfort wristbands are considered to be MR-Safe.