- Product Description
Zebra 10006999K Wristband is a standard direct thermal polypropylene wristband with an adhesive closure. Works with most Zebra printers and the barcode on the wristband can be scannable up to 14 days. These printable Zebra wristbands are latex-free and MR-Safe. Works with most Zebra printers. Perfect for hospital wristbands and positive patent ID.
Manufacturer Part Number 10006999K Product Name Zebra Z-Band Direct Print Method Direct Thermal Label Width 1" Label Height 7" Zebra Label Material Z-Band Label Material Polypropylene Perforation Perforation Core Size Cartridge / HC100 Label Adhesive Permanent Acrylic Label Format Cartridge Wound Out Labels per Roll 300 Labels Across 1 Full Case Quantity 6 Full Case Weight 6 Roll Weight 1 Label Color White Recommended Printer(s) Zebra HC100
• Feature a silver antimicrobial coating that protects the wristband.
• Are quick and easy for staff to print and securely fasten in less than a minute using an adhesive tab or color clip.
• Are made of polypropylene and vinyl. The direct thermal imaging chemistry is composed primarily of leuco dies and developers.
• The inks / varnishes used are UV varnishes and water based inks.
• There is no metal content in or on these particular patient identification bands. Therefore, Z-Band wristbands are considered to be MR-Safe.