- Product Description
Zebra 10004443-2 Wristband a standard direct thermal polypropylene wristband with an adhesive closure. Works with most Zebra printers and the barcode on the wristband can be scannable up to 14 days. These printable Zebra wristbands are latex-free and MR-Safe. Works with most Zebra printers. Perfect for hospital wristbands and positive patent ID.More details on the Zebra 10004443-2 Wristband below.
Product Group Healthcare Z-Band Wristbands Manufacturer Part Number 10004443-2 Product Name Z-Band Direct Print Method Direct Thermal Label Width 1" Label Height 11" Zebra Label Material Z-Band Label Material Polypropylene Perforation Perforation Core Size 1" Core / Desktop Outside Diameter 5" OD Label Adhesive Permanent Acrylic Label Format Roll Label Sensing Gap Wound Out Labels per Roll 200 Labels Across 1 Full Case Quantity 6 Full Case Weight 4.8 Roll Weight 0.80 Label Color Yellow Recommended Printer(s) Desktop
• Direct thermal white polypropylene wristband with a permanent acrylic adhesive paper tab for securement
• Several size options:
--Adult: 1" x 11" and 0.75" x 11"
--Pediatric: 1" x 7"
--Infant: 1" x 6"
• Six color options for color coding. The 1" adult wristbands are available with red, blue, green, yellow, pink or orange stripes.
• Tamper-evident slits for security purposes.
• Increased durability. Z-Band Direct wristbands provide superior image durability and tensilestrength.
• Meets healthcare patient ID and safety goals (The Joint Commission), removes risk of data left on ribbons (HIPPA), and prevents medication and blood transfusion errors (FDA)
• Latex-free, waterproof, and resistant to smear, abrasion, alcohol, mild cleaners and more
• Printed information is legible and scannable for up to 14 days.
• MR Safe