- Product Description
A latex-free, direct thermal, coated polypropylene wristband with permanent acrylic adhesive paper tab for securement. Available in adult, pediatric and infant sizes and 7 colors. Scannable up to 14 days. Works with most Zebra printers. Suggested applications would be Hospital wristbands for positive patient ID, Event admissions: Sports, concerts, festivals, etc. Water and amusement park admissions. Cruise ships and resorts; cash-free transactions.
Manufacturer Part Number 10003853 Print Method Direct Thermal Label Width 1" Label Height 6" Zebra Label Material Z-Band Label Material Polypropylene Perforation Perforation Core Size 1" Core / Desktop Outside Diameter 5" OD Label Adhesive Permanent Acrylic Label Format Roll Label Sensing Gap Wound Out Labels per Roll 350 Labels Across 1 Full Case Quantity 6 Full Case Weight 4.8 Roll Weight 0.80 Label Color White Recommended Printer(s) Desktop
• Direct thermal white polypropylene wristband with a permanent acrylic adhesive paper tab for securement
• Several size options:
--Adult: 1" x 11" and 0.75" x 11"
--Pediatric: 1" x 7"
--Infant: 1" x 6"
• Six color options for color coding. The 1" adult wristbands are available with red, blue, green, yellow, pink or orange stripes.
• Tamper-evident slits for security purposes.
• Increased durability. Z-Band Direct wristbands provide superior image durability and tensilestrength.
• Meets healthcare patient ID and safety goals (The Joint Commission), removes risk of data left on ribbons (HIPPA), and prevents medication and blood transfusion errors (FDA)
• Latex-free, waterproof, and resistant to smear, abrasion, alcohol, mild cleaners and more
• Printed information is legible and scannable for up to 14 days.
• MR Safe