- Product Description
TTP 2100 Series Kiosk Receipt Printers
Make doing business more enjoyable for your customers with kiosk printers that print high volumes of ATB1 boarding passes, bag tags, tickets and more.
- Reduce the wait time with self-service convenience.
- Low-maintenance kiosk printers ensure less downtime.
- Optimized for tough printing environments where durability, reliability, minimal maintenance and ease of use are critical, Zebra printers maximize uptime and minimize upkeep
- A small footprint and flexible mounting options make our printers ideal for a variety of applications.
- As an integral part of a self-service kiosk solution, Zebra printers help companies improve service, raise customer satisfaction, increase revenue and lower operational costs.
- Robust enough to quickly print high volumes of ATB1 boarding passes, bag passes, bag tags, and tickets, this kiosk printer offers RS232 serial interface only.
The TTP 2100 direct thermal ticket printer is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet robust enough for use in most ticketing applications such as ATB1 boarding passes, bag tags and tickets. By replacing traditional magnetic stripe technology with a simple linear or 2-D barcode, the TTP 2100 eliminates the costliest component in a ticketing system and offers more economical alternative to traditional solutions. The automatic media detector makes it possible to load boarding passes or bag
tags without adjustment. The ticket format is variable up to 3.25”/82.5 mm wide and 23.6”/600 mm long, making the TTP 2100 ideal for printing ATB1 boarding passes and IATA CUSS bag tags (with lengths up to 21”/533 mm). The TTP 2100 series’ compact size makes the desktop version an attractive choice or attended ticketing applications, while the embedded version fits neatly in kiosk designs.
DPI 203dpi Print Width 3.15" Printer Type Kiosk Print Method Direct Thermal Ticket
· print width
3.15”/80 mm for ATB1 size and 2.13”/54 mm for credit card size
· print resolution
203 dpi/8 dots per mm
· maximum print speed
6”/152 mm per second
· media sensors
Out-of-paper sensor, paper in presenter sensor, top of the form sensor selectable for fork or reflective settings, and input for external paper-low sensor
· communication means
RS232 serial interface